RULES & REGULATION
- The content should be original of your own and should not be a “copy-paste” exercise. However, you may refer to data online as well as from other reference books and journals. The participants are advised to check content for plagiarism on software (available free online & attached a screenshot). The participants are also advised to check the correctness of English grammar on “Grammarly” software (freely available).
- It is expected that the blog/content should technically be correct and at the same time its language should be creative, appealing and should be free from grammatical mistakes.
- The language should be easy and simple so that it is understood by a layman or a housewife.
- It would be appreciated if the real-life photographs are used as images. If you have taken free images from the internet, also mentioned the Url as a reference underneath the image.
Guidelines to Enter
1. Blog should be written in English language only.
2. Blog should have minimum 600 words and maximum 1500 words. Blog may contain the photos.
3. One participant can submit upto 3 blog during the contest.
4. Subject line of email should be: Blog “Title of Blog”